St. Jude's Anglican Home
810 West 27th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Parking for families and visitors is on the south side of 27th Avenue and the west side of Willow Street, directly adjacent to the building. Two hour parking is also available adjacent to the park across the street.
The Oak Street (#17) or King Edward (#25) Street buses have stops within two blocks of St. Jude's. The Canada Line's King Edward Station is a 5 minute walk away as well.
By telephone or facsimile:
- Terri Ferguson (Resident Services Manager) - Ext. 227 - terrif (Regarding Private Pay Beds) @stjudes.ca
- Michele Cook (Executive Director) - Ext. 242 - michelec @stjudes.ca
- Heidi Horne (Support Services Manager) - Ext. 228 - heidih @stjudes.ca
- Mara Morgan (Recreation & Volunteer Coordinator) - Ext. 224 - maram @stjudes.ca
- Felix Wong (Director of Finance) - Ext. 234 - felixw @stjudes.ca
- Andy Hoong (Staffing Coordinator & Administrative Assistant) - Ext. 0 - andyh @stjudes.ca
Trudi Shaw (Chaplain) - Ext. 231 - trudis